Saturday, May 28, 2011

Benzema Arsenal Reject

VIVAnews - Real Madrid striker, Karim Benzema admitted flattered by the offer of a British club, Arsenal. But the French player had chosen to remain at the Santiago Bernabeu.

Benzema became one target of the Gunners. Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has indicated a desire to bring Benzema to the Emirates.

As reported by Goal.com, Saturday, May 28, 2011 Benzema was honored with this bid. But he would prefer to remain at the Bernabeu because he wanted to prove his ability next season.

"An honor to know that great teams and great coaches interested in me. This suggests that my ability to continue to grow," he said.

"I've talked to Jose Mourinho and I do not believe he would sell saya.Musim then my game was not consistent, but I wish it could change," he continued.

Benzema added, he will show his best to Mourinho. The 23-year-old player also did not worry when the Madrid intends to bring forward new.

"I want to show the best of my ability to coach, I want to show people my best game," said Benzema.

"I do not worry even though Real Madrid has established agreements with other clubs for players new front,"said Benzema.
VIVAnews

No comments:

Post a Comment